Trek Emonda SLR RSL H1 Road Frameset 2020
The Trek Emonda SLR RSL H1 Road Frameset is straight from the pro peloton. With climbing in its DNA, this frameset is perfect for long days in the mountains, as it handles beautifully on the descents too.
Built to the specifications of the Trek-Segafredo UCI World Tour cycling team, this direct mount rim brake frameset is made to be as light and as stiff as possible. Trek developed their best carbon layup, 700 Series OCLV specifically for this frameset, so their pros could rocket up climbs all day long.
- The H1 geometry is best for racers who prefer being in a more aggressive riding position
- RSL: Race Shop Limited - made for the pros, available to the public
- Trek optimised their carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of Trek's lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Super lightweight with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness too
|FRAME||Ultralight Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, direct mount rim brakes, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast (RSL|
|FORK||Trek Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, direct mount brake, carbon dropouts|
|HEADSET||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|MANUFACTURER'S CLAIMED WEIGHT||1.17kg (56cm)|
Trek Emonda SLR RSL H1 Road Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.