Trek Madone SLR 9 Disc Road Bike 2019
It simply doesn't get much better than the Trek Madone SLR 9 Disc Road Bike, an aerodynamic option earning its place at the top of the wishlist for a growing number of cyclists. The 700 series OCLV carbon fibre frame construction is more aerodynamic than ever before with Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping.
The Madone sets itself apart from the competition with one key and vital design feature; comfort. So rarely seen on modern aero road bikes, Trek has managed to buck the trend by incorporating comfort into the design without impacting the awesome aerodynamics. The adjustable top tube IsoSpeed decoupler allows you to moderate the elastomer dampened compliance levels, which soften road buzz without bouncing back.
Learning from customer feedback, Trek made their new aero handlebar and stem as separate components, giving riders more options to fit different length stems or different width bars to get the perfect fit, while retaining the aerodynamic benefits of a single unit system.
The full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes is professional grade equipment enjoyed by the best riders in the world. Rolling on a set of Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless ready wheels, this bike is seriously fast and definitely looks the part, too.
- Superb aero road bike with a triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight and ride comfort
- 700 Series OCLV carbon fibre frameset with KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shaping
- IsoSpeed decoupler dampens road buzz for comfort
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset provides top professional electronic shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes are aerodynamic and unparalleled in modulating stopping power
- The aerodynamic handlebar and stem are not integrated, allowing adjustability
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc wheelset
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatpost, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Trek Madone-specific internal cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-Axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-Axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R4 320, 320 TPI, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R4 320, 320 TPI, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- WEIGHT: 56cm - 7.65 kg
PRODUCT REF: 910479
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more