Trek Madone SLR Disc Road Frameset 2021
Utilising Trek's lightest ever carbon layup - 800 Series OCLV - the Madone SLR Disc Road Frameset brings every possible advantage in terms of speed and ride quality. It has a World Championship and numerous other pro race wins in its palmarès and will make an incredible core to the ultimate racing bike for even the most demanding rider. Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shapes are key to the aerodynamic advantage, creating the most streamlined shape possible, significantly reducing drag while improving lateral stiffness, vertical compliance and stability in crosswinds.
With the incorporation of a Top Tube IsoSpeed decoupler, you can adjust compliance to your preferred level for bump-smoothing and reduced fatigue. Damped with an elastomer, rebound is controlled and stable. The H1.5 fit suits the majority of riders and racers looking to achieve an aggressive position that won't compromise comfort too much when you have a long day of riding ahead. Designed for flat-mount disc brakes, you get additional clearance for wider tyres and will be able to ride at blistering speeds in all conditions, with confidence that you'll stop fast when necessary.
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate Trek has ever made, and it makes the Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- H1.5 Fit is the sweet-spot geometry of a low aero riding position that's comfortable on long days in the saddle
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
- Built for flat-mount disc brakes for extra tyre clearance and all-weather stopping power
|Frame||Trek 800 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, 3S aero chain keeper, T47 BB, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Trek Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Headset||Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||1.97kg / 4.35lbs (size 56)|
Trek Madone SLR Disc Road Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.