Trek Speed Concept TT/Triathlon Frameset 2019
Designed, tested, tweaked, honed and perfected, the Trek Speed Concept TT/Triathlon Frameset is made for flat out performances, riding fast and hard in the pursuit of personal glory. Composed of Trek's 500 Series OCLV carbon, you can benefit from this established brand's lightest and strongest grade of carbon fibre, assuring you of the best transfer of power and lowest net weight.
Fabricated and tailored through a rigorous wind tunnel testing process, the latest Speed Concept has a crafted aerodynamic profile, shifting air effectively in order to reduce drag and boost the ease with which you forge your ultimate effort. The frame composed of Kammtail Virtual Foil aero tubing, this bike when built is made to cut effectively through the air. With a wholly integrated approach to the cockpit area preventing airflow from catching and eddying on protruding edges of the frame, you can be sure of a perfected aero ride.
Brakes too are integrated for a much improved aerodynamic positioning on the frame ensuring that you can be sure of a peak level of performance from the strong, integrated calipers. With a seatpost designed to closely shadow your wheel and a proprietary speed fin extending from the bottom bracket, this frameset channels airflow away from the crank area, giving you a smoother, faster ride.
With a large range of adjustability built into this frameset, this carbon fibre all-out speed machine weighs just 3.6 kilos whilst providing you with perhaps the best possible aerodynamic experience when riding hard and with a goal in mind.
Please note: The front derailleur hanger is positioned to best function with 52/36t or 53/39t chainrings. A compact 50/34t chainset can be used, but only with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 mechanical front derailleur.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light tri bike possible
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- Make it yours: completely customisable through Project One
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Kammtail Virtual Foil tubing, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 and SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: Trek SC full foil carbon, integrated brake and stem
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, alloy, +/-20 mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Speed Concept KVF aero bar, carbon, direct mount
- STEM: Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- BRAKESET: Bontrager Speed Concept integrated
PRODUCT REF: 751131
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more