Troy Lee Designs A1 MTB Helmet
With extended coverage and a feature-packed design, the Troy Lee Designs A1 MTB Helmet is versatile and suitable for a range of mountain bike disciplines. From pump track laps to singletrack adventures, this helmet offers supreme comfort and timeless style. There are eight intake and exhaust ports to boost airflow, and the removable, antimicrobial liner is high-wicking to quickly disperse sweat from your brow.
Inspired by motocross, the adjustable visor sees anodised aluminium hardware for enhanced durability. The triple position retention system offers a high degree of adjustability, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of head shapes, and an extended EPS liner improves impact protection.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extending down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- Eight pressurised intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- Eight rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customised fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of antimicrobial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodised aluminium hardware
- Race-inspired styling