Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon MTB Helmet
Building on the success of the D3, the D4 Carbon MTB Helmet from Troy Lee Designs continues the legacy of the Daytona series. It now features a TeXtreme Spread tow carbon fibre shell making it both lighter and stronger at the same time, and has large ventilation channels to keep the air flowing through the helmet. The MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) helps protect the head from damaging rotational forces in the event of a crash by allowing the exterior of the helmet to move in relation to the lining so that the force isn’t transmitted to the head. Breakaway screws hold the visor in place to negate any injuries caused by it snagging, and there is a handy spare visor included.
Includes: Helmet bag and spare matching visor.
- TeXtreme Spread Tow carbon fibre shell
- MIPS brain protection system
- Ventilation channels and headliner promote airflow, 24 total vents
- Lightweight titanium D-rings and hardware
- Collarbone suspension system
- Breakaway visor screws
- Quick-release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static.XT2 washable liner
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 1,000 grams (+/- 50gm and size M)
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. (Varies by regional standards)
- Includes: Helmet bag and spare matching visor