Troy Lee Designs Sprint Short
An advanced, race-inspired ethos has inspired the Troy Lee Designs Sprint Short and has rendered it the perfect garment with which to attack all manner of trail sections at the highest possible velocity.
A competition aesthetic and ergonomic cut is complemented by a lightweight and flexible material composition to grant unlimited freedom of movement even when twisting and turning through sinuous singletrack or thrashing on the pedals during a steep downhill. The pattern is designed to accommodate base layer protection underneath, should it be required, and a multi-panel design sees tougher material utilised on the thighs and rear to offer abrasion resistance during a spill.
A single, low profile snap closure system is designed so that it doesn’t interfere or snag with a jersey while side waist adjusters facilitate quick and easy, personalised fit adjustment. A zipped hip pocket for valuables and bold Troy Lee Designs logos then comprehensively complete the short.
- Race cut and ergonomics engineered to accommodate base layer protection while maintaining maximum freedom of movement and pedalling
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex® construction is both lightweight and durable
- More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- Single TLD embossed low profile snap button that won’t get hung up on your jersey; Velcro backing ensures jersey stays tucked-in
- ‘Zip flap’ design keeps mud and debris out
- New side waist adjusters with Velcro inset into the body of the waist band allow for fit adjustments to be quick and unobtrusive
- Strategically placed zipper pockets on the upper left leg
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
Troy Lee Designs Sprint Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.