Unior Tools Crosstip Phillips Screwdriver (PH2)
If you're looking for a top-quality phillips head PH2 crosstip screwdriver, look no further than this fantastic option from Unior Tools.
With countless applications, you'll be reaching for this crosstip screwdriver for more than bike maintenance work. The blade is constructed of a high grade of steel that's entirely hardened and tempered, so this tool will last for years of good use.
The ergonomic handle feels good in hand, and with a 210mm length, you'll be able to generate plenty of torque.
- Crosstip screwdriver standard: Phillips-Head PH2
- Blade material: Chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- Finish: Blade chrome plated, blackened tip
- Handle: Ergonomic shape with three component materials
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard ISO 8764-1,2 & DIN 5260-PH
- Length: 210mm
- Weight: 94 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.