Unior Tools Electronic Torque Wrench 1/4"
The Unior Electronic Torque Wrench 1/4" is perfect for achieving exact torque values on delicate bike components such as carbon handlebars and seatposts. With a range of 1 - 20 Nm, the wrench uses a buzzer and LED lights to indicate when the desired value has been reached. Carbon components are easily damaged by excess pressure, and it isn’t always obvious from the outside, so it makes a good deal of sense to always use a torque wrench when fitting or tightening parts.
- 1/4” square driver
- 1 - 20 Nm range
- Antislip handle
- Target torque warning: Buzzer and two LED lights
- Operation mode: Peak hold/track
- Unit selection: N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm
- Gear teeth: 60
- Battery: 1×AAA (not included), compatible with rechargeable battery
- Online calibrations
- Auto power off after five minutes