Unior Tools Flat Head Screwdriver
The Unior Tools Flat Head Screwdriver has a hardened and tempered steel construction, which will provide years of reliable use.
The ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold and helps to deliver plenty of torque through the full 250mm length of the tool. A chrome plated finish provides an added element of durability, while the 1.0 x 5.5mm (150mm shaft) screwdriver head has a blackened tip that won't show wear readily.
- Flat-head screwdriver standard: Phillips-Head PH2
- Blade material: Chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- Finish: Blade chrome plated, blackened tip
- Handle: Ergonomic shape with three component materials
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard DIN ISO 2380-1:2006, DIN ISO 2380-2:2006, & DIN 5264
- Length: 250mm
- Weight: 74 grams
- Manufacturers ref: 611695