VOID Shelter Womens Softshell Jacket
The VOID Shelter Womens Softshell Jacket is designed for wearing from the start to the finish of a ride, with enough weather protection, warmth and breathability for the majority of cool weather conditions. The front and arms are made from a waterproof fabric with taped critical seams and a DWR treatment whilst the rear panel is stretchy and highly breathable for a great fit and comfort. The dropped tail and lycra cuffs ensure that the jacket works when in a cycling position, and the reflective logos and piping add visibility for low light conditions. Three pockets and a zipped security pocket make it a very practical outer layer.
- Windproof, waterproof (20K/10K), and breathable shell fabric
- Critically taped seams at front
- PFC-free DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellancy)
- Water-resistant YKK Aquagurad centre front zipper with lock puller
- Placket behind front zip
- Three pockets at back
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Earphone hole inside right back pocket
- Tailored fit for minimum wind drag
- Drop tail
- Brushed, stretchy rear panel for unrestricted movement and enhanced breathability
- Lycra cuffs at sleeve end for a snug fit
- Reflective logos and piping for enhanced visibility in low light
- Elastic at bottom hem for a better fit
VOID Shelter Womens Softshell Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.