VeloToze Neoprene Shoe Covers
Designed for use during the cold, wet winter months, the VeloToze Neoprene Shoe Covers will keep your feet comfortable, dry and warm. The neoprene, zip-free construction creates an excellent barrier to wind and rain, and there's an additional waterproof cuff included that sits around the top, creating a seal against your leg. Designed for this particular model, the cuff will also work when paired with most other neoprene shoe covers.
The durability of the covers is improved by reinforced straps on the sole, and by Kevlar toe pads, both preventing excess wear and increasing longevity.
- 1: Put on sock
- 2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock
- 3: Ensure closure at bottom of the shoe cover is open
- 4: Put on cycling shoe
- 5: Fasten Kevlar straps under shoe
- 6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe cover is over cleats or heel pad
- 7: Pull on veloToze waterproof cuff and place top end against your skin and bottom end over the top of shoe cover
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Store out of direct sunlight
- In heavy rain, use with VeloToze waterproof cuff
- Place waterproof cuff against skin above shoe cover. If placed on leg warmers or other fabric, water can seep into shoe cover from wet fabrics
- If water is entering through vent holes on the bottom of your shoe, remove insole from shoe and place tape or waterproof material over vent holes during rainy season.
Caution: The waterproof cuff contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction
- Waterproof: Performance neoprene and sealed seams keeps your feet warm and dry
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- VeloToze waterproof cuff: Included to keep rain from running in the top of the shoe cover
- Flexible: Made of a flexible material with blind-stitched seams
- Reflective: Reflective stripes and logo helps you to be seen in low light
- Durable: Kevlar toe and and reinforced straps protect from wear and tear
VeloToze Neoprene Shoe Covers Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.