VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers 2.0
VeloToze' Tall Shoe Covers provide you with all the performance and protection of the 1.0s but have undergone a redesign to be more durable and practical. The smooth material is flexible for a tight and aerodynamic yet unrestrictive fit and has a new inner coating that means the covers will dry faster. The cuff forms a seal against the calf for an additional barrier against the elements, and there are no zips or velcro closures that could compromise the protection. Folding down small, these overshoes can easily be stored in a jersey pocket or saddle bag when not in use.
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over the sock
3: Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover-up around the ankle
4: Put on your road bike shoe
5: Pull shoe cover down over heel of shoe FIRST, then over toes
6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers/overshoe is over cleats or heel pad
Note: Pull top of shoe cover over sock or under leg warmers. The top of the shoe cover needs to be against your skin or water may enter the shoe cover. Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- Wipe with a cool, wet cloth, do not put into the washing machine
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in a clothes dryer
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over the vent opening
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight Caution: The waterproof cuff contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction
- Waterproof: Designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: Reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zips or velcro straps: Innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zips or velcro
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers 2.0 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.