Vittoria Mezcal TNT G2.0 MTB Tyre
A race tyre that excels in dry conditions and across mixed terrain, the Vittoria Mezcal TNT G2.0 MTB Tyre rolls fast and delivers excellent traction for cornering confidence. The low profile knob configuration reduces rolling resistance while aggressive tread lugs are grippy for enhanced control when cornering, braking and climbing. 4C layering technology is unique to Vittoria and involves the use of four compounds to fine-tune the central and side treads. Graphene 2.0 is the ultimate performance compound and is durable and highly resistant to punctures. This clincher tyre can be set up tubeless with ease so you can benefit from even more stability and faster rolling, and eliminate pinch-flats.
- Tubeless-ready clincher (TNT - Tube/No-Tube)
- XC tyre with densely packed, low profile knob configuration for maximum speed
- Alternating centre-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Functionalised Graphene 2.0 compound delivers the ultimate grip
- 4C: Four compounds in the tread for increased wear life
- Terrain: Dry / mixed
- Casing: 120 TPI Nylon
- Claimed weight: 26x2.1 - 620 grams / 27.5x2.1 - 660 grams / 27.5x2.25 - 670 grams / 27.5x2.35 - 680 grams / 27.5x2.6 - 830 grams / 29x2.1 - 680 grams / 29x2.25 - 725 grams / 29x2.35 - 735 grams / 29x2.6 - 870 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.