Vittoria Morsa Trail 4C G2.0 MTB Tyre
Aggressively lugged for use downhill or enduro racing, the Morsa Trail 4C G2.0 MTB Tyre takes advantage of Vittoria’s Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 rubber compound and 4C construction for great grip, durability and low rolling resistance. 4C delivers four different rubber compounds within the tyre's construction, with each being utilised for its individual traits. Able to be used tubeless or with an inner tube thanks to the TNT design, it has 120tpi MTB Trail casing for a smooth supple ride that helps the tyre conform to irregularities and hence gain more traction.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Ramped leading edges minimise rolling resistance
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Multi-condition Enduro and DH tyre
- TNT bead (tubed or no tube)
- MTB Trail casing
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 29x2.3” - 930 grams, 27.5x2.8” - 1,100 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.