Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 86/92 Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings
Providing the rider with a much-improved drivetrain thanks to an impressively low level of resistance, the Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 86/92 Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings is a high quality bottom bracket that uses precision grade 5 SI3N4 pure ceramic balls, assuring you of greater ease when turning the cranks.
Designed for racing and indoor use only, this bottom bracket is double lip sealed, and lightweight. USA machined aluminium cups for top of the line durability, this bottom bracket removes any slack and a great portion of resistance for your drivetrain.
Requiring regular servicing, it is not advised that this is fitted to any standard, everyday road bike.
- BB86/92 bottom bracket with ceramic bearings
- Serviceable, double lip sealed, ceramic Enduro bearings
- High precision Grade 5, SI3N4 pure ceramic balls
- Designed for racing or indoor use only
- Requires regular servicing
- USA machined aluminium cups for superior durability
- Fits cranks with 24mm diameter cranks, notably Shimano Hollowtech II systems