Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring
Strong thanks to its 7075-T6 aluminium, the Wolf Tooth Components 110 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made for riders wanting to improve their timing and chain retention across their pedal strokes.
With a design that reduces the overall ovality and limits the timing to 112 degrees after the top dead centre of the chainset, this chainring is compatible with cranksets using a 110mm bolt circle diameter and with 9, 10, 11 or 12-speed 1 x drivetrains, including SRAM Eagle. Ideally made for use with 10, 11 and 12-speed chains, this is a great choice for any rider wanting direct contact and depth in their gearing.
The nature of the elliptical shaping offering a downstroke equivalent to two teeth bigger than the actual size of the ring, you can put down greater power at the most critical part of your stroke. A smaller shaping on the more energy inefficient parts of your pedal stroke allowing you to benefit from greater ease in rotation, this chainring is a great choice for riders wanting to control the details of their ride.
Please note: When mounting, be sure the arrow on the chainring goes behind the crank arm. Do NOT fit on the cranksets for Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 / Ultegra 6800
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead centre)
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Weight - 36t - 58g, 38t - 66g, 40t - 74g, 42t - 81g
- Compatible with 110mm bolt circle diameter cranksets
- Mounts in either the small or big ring position
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.