Wolf Tooth Components 130 BCD Chainring
Another in the line of Wolf Tooth Component's range of quality chainrings, the 130 BCD Chainring is made from aluminium 7075 T6 for a low weight and strength. Designed using Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop wide and narrow tooth profile that provides greater chain retention and better mud shedding capabilities.
Mounted either in the big or small ring position, this chainring is compatible with cranksets using a 130mm bolt circle diameter and a five arm configuration. Weighing just 132 grams in the heaviest 52 tooth configuration, this chainring is compatible with all 10, 11 and 12-speed chains and is for use principally as part of a 1 x system.
Please note: This is not compatible with Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800 cranksets.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Ring can be mounted in either the big or small ring position on double cranksets
- Most common mounting is in the big ring position because of chainstay clearance
- Weight - 38t - 52g, 40t - 60g, 42t - 62g, 44t - 79g, 52t - 132g
- Compatible for use with 130 BCD 5 arm cranksets
- Designed for 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains