Wolf Tooth Components 76 Bolt Circle Diameter Chainring
Machined in Minneapolis, the Wolf Tooth Components 76 Bolt Circle Diameter Chainring is a USA made piece of engineering that is made to shed mud with efficiency and ease. Available in either a 30 or 32 tooth configuration, this chainring is compatible with all 10, 11 and 12-speed chains.
Made for use with SRAM's 76 Bolt Circle Diameter spider or with Specialized's Stout crankset, this chainring is threaded for use with M8 chainring bolts. Incorporating Wolf Tooth Component's Drop-Stop wide and narrow tooth profile for the ultimate in chain retention, this chainring is sure to provide fantastic drive. A chain line sitting at 49mm and weighing just 51 grams in the heavier 32 tooth edition, you can be sure of a responsive uptake.
- Compatible with any SRAM 76 BCD spider or Specialized Stout crankset
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains
- Threaded for standard M8 chainring bolts
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6 aluminium alloy
- Chainline - 49 mm
- Weight - 30t= 45g, 32t= 51g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.