Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000
Made for the serious mountain biker looking to modify and perfect every element of their ride, the Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000 is an ovalised ring that delivers greater efficiency in your pedal stroke.
Shaped to provide a less aggressive timing at 112 degrees and with a slightly less ovalised ring allowing you to maintain a conventional feel to your pedal stroke, this chainring features a diameter at the most effective part of your stroke equivalent to a full two teeth bigger than the actual toothing of your chainring. Compatible exclusively with Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets, this is high grade and purpose made option.
Made from quality 7075-T6 aluminium for stiff response and a low net weight, this chainring is sure to offer up improved drive thanks to its innovative Drop-Stop profile. With a wide/narrow tooth profile delivering exceptional chain retention, you can be sure of great traction on your chain. Weighing 59 grams in the largest 34 tooth option, this chainring is designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Weight - 30t - 36g, 32t - 51g, 34t - 59g
- Less ovalized ring (10%)
- Less aggressive timing (112°)
- Compatible with the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets
- Asymmetrical 96mm BCD