Wolf Tooth Components Bottom Bracket Tool
Easy to use and constructed from top quality CNC machined aluminium, this Wolf Tooth Components Tool is used for installing and removing external cup bottom brackets. Large notches allow you to start threading the cups by hand. Please refer to the compatibility chart to ensure you select the correct size for your bottom bracket.
Please note: Includes only the bottom bracket socket tool pictured, no other tools included.
- Material: High quality CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN, USA
- For installation and removal of external cup bottom brackets
- Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
- 3/8 inch square socket or one-inch hex for ratchet/torque wrench
- Each socket has either a Shimano bearing preload tool or a 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Steel inserts for magnetic coupling compatibility with the Pack Wrench (sold separately)
- Weight: BBS3916 - 69 grams / BBS4116 - 69 grams / BBS4416 - 71 grams / BBS4612 - 78 grams / BBS4816 - 80 grams
- Please see the compatibility chart to ensure you select the correct sized tool