Wolf Tooth Components DM PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM BB30 Short Spindle
An ovalised ring that mounts directly to your BB30 Short Spindle SRAM crankset, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is a strong and stiff option that provides you with high-quality traction and chain retention whilst also perfecting your chain line for better shifting and reduced wear.
Made from 7075-T6 aluminium for high-quality strength and low weight, the 32 tooth chainring weighs just 74 grams. Ovalised to provide a targeted efficiency with a larger diameter at the most efficient and effective part of your pedal stroke, this chainring offers an equivalence to two teething higher than the actual toothing of your chainring on the downstroke. An ovality of 10% and with a timing of 112 degrees after the top dead centre, this chainring doesn't alter your pedalling style and offers much greater efficiency.
With a Torx T25 wrench all that is needed to remove the chainring, this item is compatible with short spindle BB30 SRAM cranksets.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead centre)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2 teeth bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm.
- Weight - 28t - 60g, 30t - 68g, 32t - 74g
- Chain line for BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks