Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM GXP
Designed for delivering an elliptical and ovalised shaping for greater efficiency, this Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made to work with SRAM GXP cranks and long spindle BB30. Made from 7075-T6 aluminium, this chainring provides a low net weight at just 83 grams in its 34 tooth size.
Designed and machined in the USA, this chainring features Wolf Tooth's innovative Drop-Stop technology that sees teeth forged in a wide-narrow taper along their course in order to provide you with top traction and better mud shedding ability. With an ovality of 10% seeing this chainring a little less aggressive than conventional options, this elliptical chainring is sized at two teeth bigger on the down stroke and two teeth smaller in the neutral part of your pedal stroke, helping you keep more efficient on your ride.
Compatible with SRAM Direct Mount GXP cranks and able for use with 1x9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, this is a great choice for any rider wanting greater efficiency in their riding.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2 teeth bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 28t - 60g, 30t - 68g, 32t - 74g, 34t - 83g
- Compatible with SRAM Direct Mount GXP cranks
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.