Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Tubeless Centre Lock Disc Rear Wheel
On the road, cross circuit or gravel, the Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Clincher Centre Lock Disc Rear Wheel is a versatile option, with tubeless compatibility optimised for 28mm tyres. The disc-specific design means there's no need for a brake track, and the NSW rim has been modified for the highest levels of aerodynamics and stability in crosswinds.
ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimple technology that reduces high yaw drag extends all the way to the rim's edge. Utilising Zipp’s ImPress™ technology, graphics are imprinted directly onto the wheel so there's no negative effect on the dimples, while aesthetics are kept sleek and stealthy.
For those looking to run a tubeless setup, this wheel is ideal and, combined with the aerodynamic optimisation with wider tyres, you get low rolling resistance and top levels of comfort. Internal ridges in the rim bed lock the tyre's bead securely in place. The rim is handmade in Indianapolis where it has undergone extensive testing in 'The Nest' development lab.
A premium Cognition Disc hub has Axial Clutch technology, and the ratchet mechanism that can cause friction when coasting has been disengaged to reduce drag. This hub offers smooth rolling and super fast engagement.
Lacing the rim to the hub are 24 Sapim® CX-Ray® J-bend spokes that make for a strong and stiff build, ensuring power is transferred efficiently to the road or trail.
Included: Zipp Tangente quick release skewer / Zipp individual wheel bag / Zipp tubeless valve – factory installed / tubeless rim tape – factory installed / valve core removal tool / Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x142 dropouts / freehub body spacer – 11 to 10-speed
Please note: Centre lock disc rotor not included.
- Tubeless-ready clincher rear wheel
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: 28.9mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 28mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray® J-bend / 2-cross pattern / Sapim® Secure Lock nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub: Cognition Disc
- Disc standard: Centre lock (lock ring not included)
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible
- Weight: 810 grams
- Included: Zipp Tangente quick release skewer / Zipp individual wheel bag / Zipp tubeless valve – factory installed / tubeless rim tape – factory installed / valve core removal tool / Zipp Cognition thru-axle caps to fit 12x142 dropouts / freehub body spacer – 11 to 10-speed
- Please note: Centre lock disc rotor not included