Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Front Wheel
Linking together the brand’s exhaustive aerodynamic experience with advanced composite technology, the Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Front Wheel brings admirable performance to a complete range of riding scenarios. Excelling across harsh, Spring Classics style terrain, up sharp climbs or solo against the clock, the 404 NSW will help any rider realise new levels of performance.
The rim comprises an ultra high grade of carbon material that elicits high lateral stiffness, rough road robustness and low weight. This advanced composite is sculpted into a bulbous rim profile that has been designed after extensive data analysis and pro rider feedback. The sophisticated rim silhouette subsequently works in unison with the ABLC dimpled surface texture to grant exceptionally low drag and stable crosswind handling.
A wide, 20mm internal rim width holds the tyre with a superior cross-section with this, in turn, lowering rolling resistance, increasing comfort and also improving the aerodynamics. This internal format is compatible with tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyres allowing the rider to fine-tune the ride sensation from a vast selection of rubber.
The Showstopper carbon brake track and its grooved surface increase braking friction for enhanced stopping power, even in the wet, before the Cognition hub provides smooth bearings and svelte outline to the build. Everything is brought together with Sapim CX-Ray spokes in a neat but resilient radial lacing pattern.
- QR end caps
- Quick release skewers
- A front wheel that combines aerodynamics, low rolling resistance, lateral stiffness, strength and comfort to excel over rolling climbs, across Spring Classics style terrain, when sprinting for the line and in solo efforts against the clock
- The full carbon rim is realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio
- 58mm rim depth offers performance within any ride that has a requirement of raw and relentless speed
- A rim profile that has been meticulously researched in the wind tunnel, via CFD simulations and within real world riding lowers drag, increases crosswind stability and smooths the rim-to-tyre junction
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim’s surface to further lower drag
- Wide internal rim width reduces rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to huge range of tyre setups
- Showstopper brake track gives powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- Cognition hub has super smooth and durable, sealed bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 27.8mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Radial
- Spoke count: 18
- Hub: Zipp Cognition
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above (optimised for use with 25mm width tyres)
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 725 grams (no rim tape or valve included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.