Zone3 Activate Plus Stealth Camo Sleeveless Womens Trisuit
With its complete spectrum of features and more economical price point, the Zone3 Activate Plus Stealth Camo Sleeveless Womens Trisuit brings advanced performance across the three sports to a broader range of athletes.
A trio of materials is amalgamated across the suit, each bringing their specific characteristics. High-powered Lycra Sport provides a form hugging fit on the front and leg panels. It is complemented by a lightweight waffle material on the back panel that promotes extreme breathability. The side panels are then constructed from premium Italian fabric, chosen primarily for its shape-retaining properties. These materials are brought together within a female-specific cut that features a neat double bra panel to offer increased coverage and support even when the front zip is open during warm conditions.
Comfort for when in the saddle is granted by the highly respected Tri-lite seat pad. This female-specific pad is small and neatly positioned and features varying densities in line with high-pressure seating spots. This pads' ergonomics are also designed in such a way as to reduce irritation when swimming and running.
Silicone UFO leg grippers ensure that there is no material bunching and consequent chafing. A full front zip then allows the wearer to tailor ventilation levels in line with the conditions before an elasticated rear pocket completes by facilitating storage for energy food and gels as well as any valuables.
- High-powered Lycra Sport fabric is used on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage
- The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and a comfort-fit
- The side panels are made using a premium Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention
- Tri-lite pad: Female-specific, the pad features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimises any saddle pain. It is designed to reducing any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run
- Inner chest lining: Designed to give extra coverage. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. The inner layer also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and off
- Front zipper: For extra ventilation during the cycle or run
- Storage pocket: With elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables
- Silicone UFO leg grippers: These grippers are positioned on the inside knee to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation
- Stylish flat-locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip