Zone3 Aeroforce X Trisuit
Working in collaboration with the aerodynamicists at Aerocoach, the Zone3 Aeroforce X Trisuit is exhaustively wind tunnel, and real-world tested to be the World’s fastest. Performing across a whole range of cycling speeds, to aid a variety of rider abilities, this suit helps the wearer arrive at the run quicker and fresher.
This suit fastidiously utilises a quintet of different fabrics with each material chosen and positioned to improve aerodynamic performance, enhance comfort and heighten endurance. Aeroforce-X and Aero-Stripe are twinned within the arm construction with these textured fabrics generating aerodynamic boundary layers, significantly reducing drag. Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric is featured on the front of the torso due to its high elasticity and unrestrictive nature. This is then coupled to a highly breathable back panel of Airflo before the compressive, fatigue-reducing Premium Fit weave is employed on the legs for muscular freshness and support.
All of the fabrics feature a water repellent coating to help the wearer slip through the water and are brought together in an ultimately sleek, ergonomic fit. The arms and legs feature slightly longer lengths for increased skin coverage before laser-cut arm and leg holes keep the suit in place, even when swimming.
The high-performance Cytec seat pad cushions when on the bike but conforms with the body to avoid chafing and irritation when swimming and running. Providing optimum comfort across any length of event the fast drying nature of this pad keeps the wearer comfortable even after transition one.
The suit is finished in a comprehensive style with aerodynamically positioned nutrition storage pockets and flexible front zip to aid with the different body positions experienced when cycling, swimming and running.
- Five unique fabrics from Italy and France make up each suit which was necessary in order to find the perfect balance between speed, breathability, comfort, coverage and overall performance
- Aeroforce-X fabric: Located on the sleeve panels, this is a unique dimple fabric based on golf ball technology and is located in the key areas to help minimise drag and increase speed by creating a thin turbulent boundary layer of air that clings to the suit’s surface
- Aero-Stripe fabric: Similar to the Aeroforce-X fabric, this fabric is located on the underarm and lat panels
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric: Used on the front body to offers great coverage whilst having an invisible feel and being highly breathable. Extremely quick drying and features a high-tech water repellent nano coating to reduce drag resistance in and out of the water.
- Airflo fabric: An extremely lightweight, breathable and wicking material is located on the back panel for optimum temperature control
- Premium-Fit fabric: A smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, providing coverage, core muscle support and graduated compression on the legs
- Water-repellent coatings help to reduce drag and absorption in the water, adding extra speed and reducing fatigue before the bike
- The core body panel incorporates ColdBlack technology across the core to reduce infrared absorption and help regulate body temperature
- Arms and leg lengths designed to be a little longer than your traditional Trisuit to maximise the aerodynamic benefits
- Laser-cut arm and leg holes with an integrated lightweight silicone grip are designed to keep the arms and legs in place. This unique design also improves the aerodynamic profile due to the removal of any stitching
- A low-profile neckline is implemented for improved fit without chafing
- High-performance pad from Cytech in Italy, specially designed for triathlon and suitable across all distances whether it’s Sprint, Olympic, 70.3 or Long
- Nutrition storage: Aero designed pockets for storage without affecting performance or increasing drag
- A unique flexible zip was sourced from Japan to allow a more Aero position to be achieved on the bike whilst still allowing comfort when standing to run