Zone3 Aspire Limited Edition Womens Wetsuit
One of the highest-rated wetsuits of the last decade, the Aspire Limited Edition Womens Wetsuit enhances the performance of beginner and pro-level triathletes alike thanks to its huge spectrum of advanced traits.
The premium-grade Yamamoto neoprene that is utilised across the suit offers several key benefits. This material is incredibly stretchy and flexible to ensure an ergonomic fit and a natural feeling swim stroke. At the same time, its SCS Nano coating lowers in-the-water drag to promote faster swim speeds. A closed-cell material structure and strategically placed Aerodome panels on the legs and hips ensure of buoyancy and also provide optimal levels of warmth in cold water conditions.
An integrated one-piece shoulder and chest pattern aid the movement of the upper body before the laser-cut collar keeps the chances of annoying chafing low. The Pro Speed cuffs and zip pull cord complete a thorough feature-set by facilitating rapid removal at the end of the swim leg to cut transition times.
- The perfect wetsuit for beginners and pro athletes alike
- One of the highest-rated wetsuits of the last decade
- Constructed from 1.5mm Premium Yamamoto material
- Increased in-the-water speed thanks to the low-drag SCS Nano coating
- Enhanced flexibility ensures of an ergonomic fit and a natural feeling skin stroke
- The material provides and optimal level of warmth in cold water to reduce fatigue
- The closed cell structure offers up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene
- Additional Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips
- A female specific lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared to the Men's version
- Pro Speed cuffs for rapid removal after the swim
- Integrated one-piece shoulder and chest
- Improved laser-cut collar design
- Comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck
- Full back zip with pull cord
- Comes with a free mesh storage bag