Zone3 Evolution Womens Swim Run Wetsuit
The Zone3 Evolution Womens Swim Run Wetsuit is designed to eliminate the need for a transition between swimming and running, making it a suit that saves you time and helps you carry on without interrupting your performance.
Made from high-quality Yamamoto neoprene for optimal buoyancy, thermal management and stretch, this wetsuit has a high-quality layer that uses variable thicknesses to offer the best possible flexibility and reach on your swim stroke and running stride, whilst still offering the robust thermal protection you need when tackling colder open water swims. Upper body buoyancy delivered by means of a 5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS back and side panel and an 8mm thickness on the calf sleeve, this wetsuit sits you in an optimal swim position when in the water. Seaming both glued and stitched for the best possible durability, this wetsuit makes use of 2mm Yamamoto front and back legs with a high degree of stretch, making that run an uninterrupted experience.
With a front zip cord for easy access and better temperature control on the run, thought has even gone into removal, with Pro-Speed TM silicone coated arm cuffs making removal a much easier endeavour. Bright colours help you stand out and two internal pockets provide simple storage on the move; this suit is well made for the practically minded athlete, wanting a place for nutrition whilst on the move. Supplied with a whistle and a compass, should your adventure start taking you out of your comfort zone, you can always make sure that help is at hand, and that you've got what you need to get back on track.
- Yamamoto 1.5mm SCS shoulders and arm panels for maximum flexibility
- Built-in silicone band on the inside, just above the elbow
- Designed to be cut if the athlete requires so that the sleeves can be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run
- 5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS back and side panels for upper body buoyancy
- 2mm front and back legs with a high stretch lining designed for free-flowing running
- Seams are glued and stitched to keep the suit robust
- Higher durability backside panel for durability on rugged terrain
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability/temperature control during the run
- Pro-SpeedTM silicone coated arm cuffs allowing the suit to be taken off more quickly
- Whistle and compass supplied with the suit
- Elastic cord attachment with carabineer fastener and front stow pocket
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back
- Each suit comes with 8mm thickness calf sleeves for significant buoyancy support on the swim
- Bright colours help ensure you stand out and are visible