Zone3 Swimrun Backpack Dry Bag Buoy - 28L
The Swimrun Backpack Dry Bag Buoy from Zone3 is a novel solution to openwater swimming, while carrying your belongings in a backpack.
Designed specifically for the discipline of Swimrun, this backpack has dual airbags for buoyancy and can be towed along in the water using the waist belt. Once out of the water, it's easily converted into a backpack using the shoulder straps, enabling a hands-free portable storage solution for both swimming and running.
Wear it like a normal backpack while in the run phase, with the orange belt fastened around your waist. When it comes to swimming, unclip one shoulder strap from the base of the bag, and this acts as a leash connecting the orange belt to the bag as it floats a suitable distance behind you.
Safety in the water is paramount for open water swimming, both in training and events. The Backpack Dry Bag Buoy is highly visible, with bright orange dual inflatable airbags.
The waterproof design allows the athlete to tow their belongings while in the water, and using the shoulder strap as a leash, the buoyant bag does not impede the swimmer's stroke. The generous 28-litre storage capacity provides ample space for race day accessories with plenty of room for dry clothes, a towel and flip-flops.
- Unique backpack design for running
- Reduces the amount of kit needed
- Designed for safety and storage when swimming outdoors
- Ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim
- High visibility 28-litre bag allows for storage of a wide range of products and then floats alongside you during the swim
- Perfect for Swimrun training or racing
- Adjustable belt fits a range of waist sizes
- Backpack fits securely with shoulder straps glue bonded on and a chest strap for a secure fit
- Dual inflatable airbags for buoyancy, separate to the storage compartment
- Shoulder strap converts to a leash, ensuring the bag remains out of stroke range while swimming
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.