CORONAVIRUS - THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
Hampton Wick and Oakham stores
Our stores continue to operate with restrictions in place due to the Coronavirus lockdown. These restrictions have been put in place to ensure our customers and staff remain safe.
Whilst all retail will reopen from April 12th, there are no changes within the government guidelines regarding Social Distancing. The government guidelines also recommend that retail premises should be visited alone or within household groups. For these reasons we ask that you shop alone wherever possible, although we will allow groups of two to enter the store together. This will help us to keep waiting times to enter our stores to a minimum.
With customers visiting our stores for a number of different reasons, we will continue to speak with every customer on arrival so that we can guide you accordingly. We ask that you remain patient during this time and allow our staff to help you as quickly as possible.
The services we are currently offering are as follows:
- Bike sale consultations: These are by appointment only. Appointments are one hour long and allow us to accurately identify the correct style and model of bike, as well as the size and initial set-up position. We will be running up to six consultations simultaneously. Up to two people can attend a consultation at the same time but ask that you travel alone when possible.
To book a consultation at our Hampton Wick store please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a consultation at our Oakham store please email email@example.com
- Helmet, shoe and eyewear consultations: These are available by appointment. To book a consultation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve & Collect: For all items, simply place your order online and we will contact you to confirm when your order is ready for collection. More information can be found on our Reserve & Collect page.
- Ground floor purchases: We have selected ranges from the following categories on our ground floor: saddles and saddle bags, tyres and tubes, lights, cleaning products, tools, energy food, electronics, accessories. We are allowing a maximum of six customers at any one time on our ground floor.
- Clothing purchases: We have selected ranges from the following brands on our first floor: Assos, Castelli, Endura, Gore Bike Wear, MAAP, Universal Colours and Pas Normal Studios. We are allowing a maximum of six customers at any one time on our first floor. Our changing rooms are now open, and goods that are tried on will be quarantined.
- Bike Fitting: Our bike fitting service is open from April 12th. To book a fit, please visit our Bike Fitting page.
- Workshop: For Hampton Wick store and Esher workshop enquiries, please email email@example.com and for Oakham store workshop enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments: These are by card only.
We are doing everything within our power to keep both you and our staff safe, whilst maintaining the high standard of service we are renowned for. Please check the guidelines outlined below. See you soon!
You can still order online via our website and app
We continue to operate normal service from our website and app. Deliveries are running as normal, we are still able to build and deliver bikes along with all products currently available online. For Free and Standard delivery please allow a minimum of 6 to 7 working days to receive your order. You may experience minor delays due to the high volume of packages Royal Mail are currently processing. We appreciate your patience during these times. Please contact us after 7-days if you have not received your order. International customers may experience some minor delays.
Customer Care and Support
Response time to emails is typically 2-3 working days. If you haven't received a response from us within this time frame, please check your spam folder. We kindly ask that you do not send us a further email as this will only delay our response to you.
Reserve and Collect in Esher
Our reserve and collect location in Esher is open with measures in place to ensure our customers and staff remain safe. Please note, there are no facilities to try on clothing, footwear etc. This is strictly a collection location only.
Please respect social distancing when visiting us, use the hand sanitiser when entering the building and wear a suitable face covering. We also ask that you visit this site alone unless accompanying a minor (under 18).
Emergency Services Discount
To thank those who work in the NHS, police, fire services and serve in the military, we are delighted to extend our existing discount to 10% off the retail price on our website and app. Visit our offers page for more details.
If I want to get in touch with the team at Sigma Sports - How do I go about that?
Our customer care team are on hand between 9am - 5:30pm (GMT) Monday - Saturday and can be contacted by email and Live Chat. Our Live Chat hours have been extended to Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturday. You may experience longer response times due to an increase in enquiries. Typically you can expect a response to your email with 2-3 working days.
Can I still order online?
Yes, you can still order online at www.sigmasports.com or on our (UK only) app.
Are there any expected delays to my order arriving?
Should your order qualify for free delivery or you've chosen the Standard Delivery option, please allow a minimum of 6 to 7 working days to receive your order. Please contact us after 7-days if you have not received your order. Orders for international customers may be subject to delays.
How do I return my item(s)?
Please visit our returns page for instructions on how to return your item(s). We're experiencing minor delays in processing returns. This can take up to 8 to 10 days to process your return.
Can I still bring my bike in for a workshop service?
We are taking a limited number of service bookings. Please contact our workshop team to find out more.
Is it possible to book in for a Sigma Sports mechanics courses or bike fit?
Our mechanic's courses are not operating. If you have an existing booking with us, we will offer a refund or an opportunity to reschedule courses.
Our bike fitting service will reopen from 12th April. To register your interest for when our service is back running, head over to our Bike Fitting page.
We would once again like to thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time and wish you all the best.
Last update: 7pm BST 10th April, 2021.