Continental Gatorskin Folding Clincher Tyre
Durability, puncture resistance and smooth rolling speed, the Continental Gatorskin Folding Clincher Tyre is the UK's favourite training tyre for a reason. Part of this tyre's durability is the DuraSkin technology within the sidewall. The DuraSkin polyamide mesh layer fabric on sidewalls protects the casing against cuts, punctures and abrasion.
In addition to the DuraSkin material is the PolyX Breaker, under the tyre's durable butyl rubber thread. The extremely resistant polyester fibre is woven in a tight crosswire. This gives it a very high fabric density which not only makes the breaker more resistant to foreign objects, but is also resistant to punctures. Rolling resistance is not effected either, as the tyre maintains a fast and low level of friction with a high level of traction.
Available in 23, 25, 28 and 32mm widths, this tyre can accommodate anything from fast and dry riding to gravel riding where a wider tyre is desirable.
- Bead to bead DuraSkin protection
- Hardshell casing wraps further into the sidewall
- Extra wide Poly-X breaker belt covers the entire tread strip from shoulder to shoulder
- Slick tread for exceptional grip in wet and dry conditions
- Supple handling and low rolling resistance
- Available in widths ranging from 23C to 32C
- Weight: 310 grams for a 23C version
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.