Cycling Insruance - provided by Laka
Sigma Sports have partnered with Laka to provide you with specialist cycling insurance for you and your new bike.
Cover for theft, damage and more
Including at events, races, in transit and worldwide. New for old and no excess.
Choose from two cover levels to get the perfect protection for you.
Why choose Laka?
Fair Not Fixed
Laka is flipping the traditional insurance model with collective-driven insurance. They use the 80/20 rule. 80% of your money goes straight back into the collective: fixing, replacing, helping, whatever. And the other 20% keeps their wheels spinning.
Never Tied Down
Your policy is a completely flexible monthly subscription meaning if you want to pause or cancel, you can. Anytime.
When sh*t does hit the fan, we’ve got you. Claims are handled by experts and usually agreed within a day.
Their model means Laka are encouraged to settle your claims FAST.