ENVE Aero Road Stem
The ENVE Aero Road Stem is an innovative cockpit addition that provides an unrivalled level of adjustability to the high-end carbon componentry market.
Supplied with a clever shim system, this stem was designed to eliminate the need for spacers, improving the aerodynamic performance of the cockpit. There are two shims supplied, but only one can be used at a time: To achieve a downward pitch of -7° or -17° use the angular shim. Alternatively, use the length-adjusting shim to bring the handlebars 2.5mm closer or further away from you, at a constant downward pitch of -12°.
The carbon fibre construction with aluminium faceplate and titanium bolts means this stem weighs in at just 170 grams for the 110mm long version.
Compatible with standard 1 1/8th-inch steerer tubes, the Aero Road Stem has a handlebar clamp diameter of 31.8mm and perfectly complements any of ENVE's road handlebars.
- Carbon fibre construction
- Aluminium faceplate
- Titanium bolts
- Rise: -12° fixed,-17°/-7° with angle shim
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Steer tube clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
- Stack height: 42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim
- Torque specification (faceplate): 5.5Nm
- Torque specification (steerer tube): 5.5Nm
- Weight: 170 grams (110mm version)
PRODUCT REF: EARS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more