Michelin Power Road Clincher Tyre
The Michelin Power Road Clincher Tyre can be used for training, racing and sportives thanks to its fast-rolling X-Race Compound that doesn’t sacrifice longevity. Durability is further increased by the Aramid Protek+ layer of high-density cross-laid strengthening material that significantly reduces the chance of punctures.
The tyre can be safely used on carbon or aluminium rims and with butyl or latex inner tubes, increasing its versatility.
- More rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride
- More robustness. Thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks
- More longevity. Thanks to the X-Race Compound designed to optimise the wear of the tread.
- MICHELIN tube type tyres can be mounted on a metal or carbon hook rim with a butyl or latex inner tube for even more efficiency
- X-Race Compound : New rubber compound that combines low rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tyre longevity
- Grip Design: Safety on the angle (cornering)
- Aramid Protek+: Extra puncture protection
- Bead: Foldable
- Casing: 3 x 120 TPI.
- Weight: 223 grams (23c) / 235 grams (25c) / 255 grams (28c)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.