Trek Domane SL 6 Disc Womens Road Bike
Designed for endurance, the Trek Domane SL 6 Disc Womens Road Bike is a soft, comfortable and responsive machine that carries you further, with it's swift and smooth ride quality offering a hugely responsive and tuned performance for those long distance epics or marathon rides. This bike is well-equipped to offer lightweight performance as well as an accurate shifting experience on the road.
Composed around a Trek 500 series OCLV carbon fibre frame, this bike maintains a stiff and rigid feel whilst offering a high degree of vertical deflection thanks to Trek's signature IsoSpeed technology. Effectively improving the quality of your ride by decoupling the geometry of your bike, you maintain the stiff, structural integrity that you need to deliver power to your pedals whilst simultaneously reducing buzz and shocks from the road. With a superb strength and an endurance geometry offering you that smooth comfort, you can be sure to ride from first to last.
Coupled with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset, this road bike assures you of a hugely accurate and metered shifting pattern, giving you crisp and responsive shifting at every single turn. With a rear 11-32 tooth cassette providing you with a wide range of gearing in order to help you surge ahead on that climb, this bike makes use of a modern compact chainset. Assuring you of a fast, direct and versatile performance on the road, this broad range gearing is sure to remain crisp and dependable on the road.
Equipped with hydraulic disc brakes for premium stopping power and low-maintenance reliability, you can benefit from enhanced stopping power in any condition. Rolling on Bontrager Paradigm Disc tubeless ready wheels for a top quality performance on the road, this machine allows you to ride with fantastic feel and superb performance.
- Trek's 500 series OCLV carbon fibre
- Equipped with Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc wheelset
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 series OCLV carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, internal cable routing
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Elite IsoZone, VR-SF, 31.8 mm
- TAPE: Bontrager tape
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8 inch top, 1.5 inch bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700 x 32 mm
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700 x 32 mm
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 802615
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more