Trek Madone 9.0 C H2 Road Bike 2018
Fusing power and aerodynamics with exceptional ride quality and full integration, the Trek Madone 9.0 C H2 Road Bike is packed with technical performance features. Built for speed and aerodynamics, with no compromise on comfort, this race bike will help you destroy your competition and smash your best times.
Trek's top level 600 Series OCLV (Optimum Compaction, Low Void) carbon features aerospace materials and technology to provide the perfect balance of weight and stiffness and maximise handling and ride feel. To perform at your best, you need to be comfortable, and the frames sophisticated shaping increases compliance for a smooth ride.
The KVF fork has 'aero legs' and moulded carbon dropouts to minimise drag and reduce weight. Sharp handling is guaranteed thanks to the lateral stiffness of this new fork design. The H2 geometry and fit is suitable for the majority of riders, including many pros, and will place your body in a position to optimise both power and performance.
IsoSpeed technology is also key to the comfort of this frame and has been developed following extensive research into the effect of rough roads on a bike and its rider. The seat tube is allowed to rotate independently from the top tube to seatstay junction. The result? Twice the vertical compliance of other bikes, with no negative impact on pedalling efficiency.
Contributing to this bikes aerodynamic properties, cables and the front brake caliper are enclosed within the vector wings, which act as a protective shell. The micro-adjust seatmast is easy to use and lightweight, so you can dial in your fastest position with ease.
Not just aesthetically pleasing, but also reducing drag and saving weight, the direct-mount brakes are seamlessly integrated into the frame and the brake and shift cables are internally routed for a sleek design and enhanced performance.
Blendr integration technology provides a clean look and easy installation of lights, computers and other accessories you may require. By adding a mono or duo base to the Blendr stem, you can then attach the appropriate mount for your accessory.
A Shimano Ultegra groupset complements this bike perfectly, providing smooth and powerful shifting and powerful braking performance. The Bontrager Aeolus Comp clincher wheelset is a great all-round option and is tubeless ready, so you can take advantage of the lower tyre pressures this setup allows. Bontrager R3 clincher tyres finish off the wheelset nicely, offering low rolling resistance and excellent grip, in all conditions.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed decoupling offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Shimano Ultegra features trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace groupset and offers reliable and smooth shifting and powerful braking
- The H2 fit is optimal for most riders for power and performance
- The KVF tube shape complements the Madones ultimate integration - a lightweight and super aerodynamic frame to outclass every competitor
- KVF fork with aero legs to minimise drag, and unique carbon dropouts reduce weight and increase lateral stiffness for ultra-precise handling
- The aero bar/stem combination is fully integrated into the frame for the sleekest, lowest drag profile ever developed
- The micro adjust seatmast is light, strong, super aero and easy to use
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.