Universal Colours Chroma Grid Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
The natural, earthy colours of the Universal Colours Chroma Grid Womens Short Sleeve Jersey bring a smart aesthetic to this warm weather performance garment. French woven fabric creates compressive support and is significantly lighter and more abrasion-resistant than traditional knit textiles.
With an aerodynamic, body-hugging cut and longer length sleeves, drag is reduced with no impact on freedom of movement thanks to plenty of stretch in the material. Rotated armholes ensure an anatomical fit that's perfect in an aggressive riding position.
Comfort is enhanced by the open square weave, which is highly breathable, moisture-wicking and fast-drying, while filtering out UV rays to keep your skin well protected. The material won't pill over time and is extremely durable, with an antibacterial treatment so you'll be able to enjoy wearing this jersey ride after ride with no build-up of bad odours.
Finishing touches include a full-length zip, four pockets - one zipped - for storage, and reflective detailing that'll keep you safer around other road users. The elasticated silicone in the hem holds the jersey securely in place whether the pockets are empty or packed full. The considerate manufacturing techniques selected by Universal Colours ensure this garment is an ethical and environmentally conscious choice too.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven fabric is more compressive, 40% lighter and 4x more abrasion-resistant than the equivalent knit
- Open square weave for breathability, durability, anti-pilling, diverse degrees of compression, UV protection and fast-drying
- High stretch and moisture-wicking
- Aero fit with longer sleeves
- Antibacterial treatment (lasts at least 50 washes with no decline in performance)
- Full front zip and zip guard
- YKK Natulon zip tape made with recycled plastic
- Three rear pockets plus a zipped pocket
- White reflective logos and rear strip on pocket
- Elasticated silicone hem gripper
- Ideal in temperatures over 20°C
- Woven fabric is manufactured by Payen ESF in the Ardeche, France who minimise the water use in the manufacturing and as wovens are intrinsically lighter than knits, less material is used reducing the transport emissions, material use and water use further
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health