Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer 2019
Introducing the Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer 2019; your ticket to training with power, accurately, indoors. The KICKR SNAP is packed full of many of the same top features that have made its older sibling, the KICKR, the go-to training aid for the likes of Team Sky. Improvements on the previous generation of SNAP trainer include improved power accuracy at +/- 3% and compatibility with third-party power meters. LED's have been added to indicate full connectivity. This updated trainer is compatible with the new KICKR CLIMB, the latest innovation from Wahoo. This indoor grade simulator is the perfect partner to your SNAP, adding physical grade changes to resistant changes for a fully immersive experience. In addition, you can pair the trainer with the KICKR HEADWIND and automate the fan's airflow to suit your efforts.
Dual Band technology makes the KICKR SNAP compatible with both ANT+ and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices so you can connect both smartphones and GPS devices for simultaneous tracking and a head-up display. The built-in power meter provides direct power measurement that can be seen instantly on your display.
Operated through the Wahoo app, the KICKR SNAP is easy to adjust and setup using your smartphone or tablet. The app also allows you to track and record your speed, distance and power as you ride so you can make the most of your indoor training session.
This is a great value Smart trainer option and the wheel-on construction makes it convenient to use as all you need to do is just attach your wheel to the KICKR SNAP and away you go. There is no need to take the wheel off. The KICKR SNAP's high inertia flywheel, whilst being super quiet, also provides the feel of an actual ride on the road.
Wahoo KICKR SNAP Compatibility
- Smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C or Bluetooth
- Wahoo KICKR CLIMB
- Wahoo HEADWIND
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Third party power meters
Want to hear what we think of this Turbo Trainer? Read our full in-depth Wahoo KICKR SNAP review.
For any further information on trainers in general, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
Included in the box:
- KICKR SNAP Power Trainer
- Riser block
- Power cord
- Power brick (UK and EU plug socket)
- Quick release skewer
- Quickstart guide
Please note: an ANT+ USB dongle is required in order to connect to a laptop/PC when using Zwift.
To learn more about integrating your turbo trainer with Zwift please see our comprehensive guide.
- Wireless technology: ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth 4.0
- Devices: iOS (running version 8 or newer) / Android (4.3 or newer and BLE enabled) / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Maximum simulated grade: 12%
- Maximum power output: 1500 Watts
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Third party power meter support: Yes
- Metrics: Speed / power / distance
- Wheel size: 650c / 700c / 24" / 27.5"/ 29"
- Hub types: 130 mm / 135 mm (quick release) and 12 x 142 thru axle with adapter
- Drivetrain: N/A (wheel-on design)
- Total weight: 17.5kg
- Flywheel weight: 4.8kg
- Footprint (legs open): 29" x 26" (74 cm x 66 cm)
- Maximum user weight (including bike): 113kg
- Warranty: One year
- KICKR CLIMB and HEADWIND compatible
- Includes: KICKR SNAP Power Trainer / riser block / power cord / power brick (UK and EU plug) / quick release skewer / quickstart guide
PRODUCT REF: 757972
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more