Wahoo KICKR HEADWIND Fan
Wahoo's innovative new fan, the KICKR HEADWIND is designed to keep you at the optimum temperature no matter how hard you're working on the indoor trainer. Pairing directly with Wahoo trainers, heart rate monitors, speed sensors and compatible training programs, the fan speed will adjust to match your efforts. If you're using another trainer, you can pair via Bluetooth or ANT+.
Used manually, you can adjust the airspeed across four levels, however, the HEADWIND is also designed to be paired, automating the response. When you're warming up the flow is gentle so you won't feel too cold, and when you're sprinting or climbing the flow of air will increase accordingly, making efforts indoors more comfortable. Wind speeds from this vortex fan are capable of reaching those experienced when riding at high speeds.
No cool air will be lost as the flow is targeted, and tunnelled directly at your body for a true outdoor feel. Designed to work best with the KICKR DESK, you can attach the fan and use its wheels to roll it into the exact spot you want it.
Please note: Includes KICKR HEADWIND only.
- Control your climate while you're training indoors
- Powerful airflow: The variable speed vortex fan reaches wind speeds experienced when riding outdoors up to 30mph
- Workout controlled: The KICKR HEADWIND can be set manually and will pair to and control any smart trainer, not just Wahoo trainers. Control the speed of your KICKR HEADWIND by pairing your ANT+ speed sensor, heart rate monitor, or smart trainer directly to the fan. As your speed or heart rate increases so will the fan speed
- Rider optimised: The targeted pattern tunnels the airflow directly at your body
- KICKR DESK compatible: Designed specifically to fit the DESK. The wheels on the HEADWIND allow you to roll the fan into position when attached to your KICKR DESK