2XU Pro Swimrun SR1 Womens Wetsuit
The 2XU Pro Swimrun SR1 Women's Wetsuit is a technically advanced item that has been conceived specifically for Swimrun, the new endurance sport that is quickly gaining popularity within the multisport world. Based, as the title would suggest, around swimming and running, the attire chosen by the Swimrun athlete must permit speed in the water and comfort on the run. The Pro Swimrun SR1 achieves this via several intelligent features.
A form-fitting cut is realised within a multi-panel construction with each area utilising a different material or surface finish to enhance performance and comfort. The principle material is Yamamoto neoprene, with this highly flexible structure being faced by Hyper Stretch Nylon to facilitate speed in the water. HyperFlex then compliments in the shoulder and underarm zones, its high flexibility permitting freedom of movement through the entire swim stroke. Critically placed buoyancy aids and rollbars then further promote efficient and fluid swimming.
Flexible hip and pelvis panels then enable a free-running stride while the full front zip awards increased ventilation for when the weather is at its hottest. The garment is then completed with a large rear pocket to hold valuables and energy gels while on-the-fly.
- Yamamoto limestone neoprene: The primary material used within the wetsuit for increased comfort and range of movement
- Hyper Stretch double-sided nylon material surface: for durability and speed through the water
- Hyper Flex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels: for unrivalled swim flexibility
- Rear panel double-sided nylon: for abrasion resistance over rough terrain
- 8mm upper leg buoyancy inserts
- Rollbar inserts: for increased balance and greater distance with each swim stroke
- Flexible hip and pelvis panels: for flexibility on the run
- Large rear pocket: to hold race essentials
- Long front zip: easily accessible for increased ventilation