Cycling specific claims management brought to you by Sigma Sports Legal in partnership with CAMS. Offering a unique service for where the repair or replacement of your bike is carried out upfront, without having to wait for the insurance company to pay out. Our service is designed to save you time and effort in what can be a stressful and even traumatic event. There is no cost to you involved, just peace of mind knowing you will be back riding in no time at all.
Sigma Sports Legal
Services we Provide
Whether you are insured or not, Sigma Sports Legal are cycling accident specialists, designed to get you back riding in no time at all. Below are the services we offer:
- Arrange the repair or replacement of your bike quickly
- Replacement of clothing and accessories
- Make provisions to legal representation
- Ensure loss of earnings are covered
- Address out of pocket expenses
Why Choose Sigma Sports Legal
- Sigma Sports arrange the repair or replacement of your bike upfront. There is no need to wait until the insurance company pays out
- We take the stress out of an already traumatic experience, allowing you to carry on with your day to day activities
- A fair and proper valuation of your bike will be carried out by a local bike shop
- Valuation of bike can be carried out at the bike shop of your choice
For advice in respect of any potential claim arising out of a non-fault accident please complete this form or contact one of our dedicated advisors at Sigma Sports Legal on 0845 340 0712. Sigma Sports Legal is a trading name of Bond Turner Limited, specialist cycling solicitors and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA ID 44149 (Company No.: 05770681). CAMS is a trading name of Direct Accident Management Limited which is part of the Anexo Group PLC and is a company registered in England and Wales. Company No.: 03259554. VAT No.: 673587784. Direct Accident Management Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 836071).