Adidas Terrex Two Ultra Primeblue Trail Running Shoes
The Adidas Terrex Two Ultra Primeblue Trail Running Shoes use their off-road inspired design attributes and advanced composition to donate comfort, speed and security to the dedicated athlete across the trickiest of terrain.
A Boost midsole has been specified within the design to donate its plush cushioning and energetic rebound into every stride. Realised with a curved format, this midsole heightens efficiency and reduces fatigue by smoothing the heel-to-toe transition. Partnering the midsole, the outsole utilises its Continental rubber construction and aggressive lug pattern to ensure traction and control over any surface, be it muddy, gravelly or rocky.
Primeknit mesh is used to construct the upper, and this near-seamless material supports the foot in high load areas while remaining highly breathable and quick-drying. This mesh is manufactured from Primeblue yarn that is constructed from recycled plastic that has been collected from beaches, coastal communities and shorelines.
A lace closure system completes the shoes by granting an even tightening tension, eliminating peak pressure points across the top of the foot.
- Versatile, lively and grippy trail running shoes that are part made from recycled plastic waste
- The Boost midsole fuels every step with fresh energy
- Curved midsole format eases the heel-to-toe transition
- The Continental™ rubber outsole and aggressive lug pattern offer extraordinary grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Sock-like Primeknit mesh upper hugs and supports the foot and is highly breathable
- The upper is realised in Primeblue yarn that is made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- Secure lace closure tightens without causing peak pressure points