Adidas Ultraboost 21 Womens Running Shoes
Blending several advanced attributes, the Adidas Ultraboost 21 Womens Running Shoes have a lively and enthusiastic character that infuses vigour into any training session or race.
A high rebound Boost midsole combines with its inbuilt LEP torsion system to deliver an energetic spring, propelling the runner towards PBs and podium finishes. This midsole is plush and shock-absorbing, increasing comfort and reducing fatigue on even the longest of runs across the harshest surfaces. Underneath the midsole, the Continental rubber Stretchweb outsole provides traction and control whatever the underfoot conditions.
Primeblue fibres, realised via recycled Parley Ocean Plastic that is trawled from the sea, make up the Primeknit upper. This woven upper construction is lightweight, highly breathable and cosily hugs the foot with a sock-like fit. The upper is complemented by the ergonomic heel construction that supports the rear of the foot to eliminate slipping, while the lace closure system tightens evenly to hold the foot without causing any pressure hotspots.
- Highly responsive, cushioned running shoes made from part recycled fibres that have the versatility to enhance any run
- Boost midsole possesses 6% more Boost capsules for an incredibly high rebound and increased cushioning
- LEP Torsion system inbuilt into the outsole provides extra spring and support to every stride
- Stretchweb outsole made with Continental rubber offers adaptive grip across all surfaces
- The upper comprises Primeblue; a material part made from recycled Parley Ocean Plastic
- The knitted Primeknit upper provides a sock-like fit and is supportive
- Supportive heel counter eliminates slipping at the rear of the foot
- Lace closure system gives an even clasp around the foot
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 30.5mm / forefoot 20.5mm)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340 grams (per shoe, size UK 8)
Adidas Ultraboost 21 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.