Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoes
The Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoes are versatile trail running companions that have received some comprehensive updates to result in enhanced ergonomics, improved flexibility and better traction. These magnified traits enable any athlete to glean the maximum from themselves across any off-road surface within any weather conditions.
The midsole comprises a dual-layer composition to balance the cushioning across the heel and forefoot for a more economical stride pattern and increased injury prevention. This midsole is partnered in unison by the MaxTrac rubber outsole and its TrailClaw lugged design for outstanding multi-surface purchase. The contoured insole and FootShape ergonomic toe box supplement by awarding heightened stability and confidence whether climbing steep escarpments or descending slippery slopes.
A StoneGuard insole protects the soles of the feet from jagged rocks and roots before an Air Mesh upper completes by granting high levels of ventilation during hotter running conditions.
- A protective, flexible, ergonomic and grippy trail running shoe
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound composition with Balanced Cushioning across the heel and forefoot
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with a FootShape ergonomic toe box for extreme comfort
- Outsole: MaxTrac rubber with TrailClaw lug pattern for multi-surface grip
- StoneGuard™ insole provides lightweight rock protection
- GaiterTrap hook and loop fastening system facilities gaiter attachment
- Cushioning rating: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 298 grams / 10.5 oz (per shoe, size 7.5)
Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.