Altra Paradigm 4.5 Running Shoes
The Paradigm 4.5 Running Shoes from Altra help to keep your feet feeling fresh and lively with their Altra Ego midsole that's responsive and agile, yet also deliver plush contact with the ground in order to return energy into your strides. At the front, the Footshape toe box enables your feet and toes to spread naturally so that you have a stable launchpad and enhanced feel that's reassuring on uneven surfaces or off-camber corners. With dynamic support from the GuideRail, each step feels predictable and consistent, reducing the risk of injury, and the StabiliPod brings control to the three key areas of your foot to help prevent excessive pronation or arch collapse.
- Footshape toe box
- Balanced cushioning platform - heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground
- Altra Ego dual-nature midsole is responsive soft with increased energy return
- GuideRail system delivers dynamic support
- StabiliPods prevent excessive foot collapse and pronation
- Insole: 5mm sculpted footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: FootPod™ technology
- Stack height: 30mm
- Upper: Engineered knit
- Weight: 218 grams (11.2 oz) per shoe, size 8
Altra Paradigm 4.5 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.