Altra Rivera Running Shoes
Blending several advanced attributes and technologies, the Altra Rivera Running Shoes are ideal for dedicated athletes who train seriously every day.
A plush, comfortable EGO midsole lowers the wearer’s fatigue thanks to its highly cushioned foam and promotes an energetic take-off into every stride. This midsole utilises a Balanced Cushioning platform that levels the heel and forefoot and a FootShape toe box that gives plenty of room for the toes to spread naturally. These two design traits combine to lower landing impact, prevent overpronation and increase efficiency.
A Bio heel design teams up with the InnerFlex formation of the sole to follow the foot's form as it lands and flexes, increasing the smoothness of heel-to-toe transitions. The outsole is made from a grippy rubber compound to improve traction and control, while the engineered mesh upper promises a cooling airflow in hot conditions.
- Soft and responsive running shoes that are ideal for any run on any training day
- EGO midsole is plush, comfortable and tremendously responsive
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out for extra stability and power
- Bio heel design mimics the heel’s shape for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Neutral InnerFlex sole configuration provides flex in exactly the right areas
- The outsole is made from a highly grippy rubber compound
- The engineered mesh upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 26mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 257 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5