Argon 18 Gallium CS Disc Road Frameset 2020
Utilising all of Argon 18's engineering expertise and borrowing technology from the top-end Gallium Disc, this Gallium CS Disc Road Frameset is accessible to more riders. Whether you're looking for an all-round performer for training and club runs, or to build up a bike for crits, roads race and Gran Fondos, this frameset is well worth consideration. The carbon monocoque frame and fork handle well and are light and rigid. The frameset features the same geometry as the other models, one that's size-specific so even the largest and smallest frames ride and handles just as well.
Designed for disc brakes, you'll be able to take advantage of improved all-weather stopping power, the added stiffness of a thru-axle design and clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide. The unique Press-Fit 3D system allows you to set your head tube to three different heights so you can optimise your position without having to add a stack of spacers that may subsequently compromise rigidity.
- The Gallium CS Disc comes with a pedigree that few bikes of its price point can match. With the same geometry as the Gallium Pro Disc, the CS offers WorldTour proven lineage for all riders
- Disc model offers clearance for 28c tyres and the added stiffness of thru-axles, along with the confident braking power of discs
- UCI approved performance monocoque carbon frame
- Monocoque carbon fork is stiff and comfortable
- Size-specific geometry - Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optimal balance - A winning combination of power, lightness and rigidity for riders of all shapes and sizes
- Press-Fit 3D system - Extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger / riveted aluminium front derailleur hanger
- Maximum tyre clearance - 28mm
|Frame||Argon 18 Gallium CS disc, monocoque carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Gallium CS disc, monocoque carbon (Di2 Compatible)|
|Bottom Bracket Standard||BB86|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS 27.2mm, carbon|