Argon 18 Gallium CS Road Frameset 2020
Argon 18's Gallium CS Road Frameset brings top performance to more riders. It's more than deserving of the Gallium name, and pairs a monocoque carbon frame and fork for rigidity, comfort, low weight and responsive handling. It's capable enough for long rides and training, but stick on your race wheels and it'll excel on the crit circuit and in road races too.
The frameset offers a size-specific geometry, meaning you'll get the same ride feel no matter your size. The Press-Fit 3D system is a key feature and significantly enhances versatility. The head tube has three height settings so you can adapt to your preferred position without compromising rigidity.
- Exceptional positioning versatility for tackling the tallest mountains or simply enjoying superior downhill stability and handling
- UCI approved performance monocoque carbon frame - A new economical lay-up on a WorldTour proven platform
- Monocoque carbon fork is stiff and comfortable
- Size-specific geometry - Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optimal balance - A winning combination of power, lightness and rigidity for riders of all shapes and sizes
- Press-Fit 3D system - Extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Maximum tyre width: 25mm
|Frame||Argon 18 Gallium CS, monocoque carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Gallium CS, monocoque carbon|
|Bottom Bracket Standard||BB86|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS 27.2mm, carbon|
|Manufacturer claimed weight (size small)||Frame - 1006 grams / fork - 417 grams|