Argon 18 Gallium Disc Road Frameset 2020
Packing in much of the same technology as the top end Gallium Pro, this Argon 18 Gallium Disc Road Frameset is highly versatile, with clearance for wide 30mm tyres. It uses exactly the same aggressive geometry as the Pro and features the Press-Fit 3D System so you can adjust the head tube and achieve a perfect position, optimising comfort and performance. The monocoque carbon frame is light and stiff and essentially split into two different zones with the Horizontal Dual System (HDS). The lower section is made from more carbon for added rigidity, and the upper is more flexible for compliance. This frameset is a great all-round performer that could be built up into a versatile race machine.
- Monocoque carbon frame and fork
- Horizontal Dual System (HDS) - the frame is divided into two zones, with the lower section more rigid and the upper more compliant
- Argon Fit System (AFS) is designed to provide riders of all physical dimensions with consistent performance and optimal ergonomics. No matter what your morphology or your racing style, your positioning will always be efficient and comfortable, ensuring the ultimate in handling
- Flat mount disc brake compatible
- Press Fit 3D system: Extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Internally routed cables
- 30mm tyre clearance
|Frame||Argon 18 Gallium Disc, monocoque carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Gallium Disc, carbon|
|Headset||FSA 37+3D 1"1/2|
|Bottom Bracket Standard||BB86|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS Race, 27.2mm, carbon|
|Manufacturer claimed weight (size medium)||Frame - 893 grams / fork - 448 grams|
Argon 18 Gallium Disc Road Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.